sometimes we easily forget our password when its never used.
in this case i forgot my joomla administrator password.
i found this post in joomla documentation and re-blog it to make me remember it more.
1. Go to your phpmyadmin page
2. Open your joomla database
3. Find jos_users table, (in your database the prefix jos… according to your setting, sometimes named josroot_users or any other name)
4. Click that table and choose browse on the top mysql menu.
5. Edit (on name coloum) administrator entry.
6. On password option insert your new password in md5 code.
(u can generate it in this page)
7. Click Go
html5 up and running
html5 is the latest stardard format of html.
Jcow is facebook like application, it has been used by some community to create their own “facebook” page. Jcow available in Free and Paid license. The Free license have limited feature though. Below, is the instruction to install Jcow on your hosting.
1. Download Jcow application installer here or in http://www.jcow.net/
2. Create new directory for your Jcow
3. Upload the file to your hosting place it in folder Jcow, extract it here.
4. Create new database and database user, give all privileges to the user to access database.
5. In you Jcow directory find install.php change permission to execute file
chmod 775 install.php
6. Open your install.php on your browser according to your jcow directory. example : http://caleudum.com/jcow/install.php
7. Insert information required.
8. Delete install.php then try to browse your Jcow folder. example http://demo.jcow.net/
here is the example