sometimes we easily forget our password when its never used.
in this case i forgot my joomla administrator password.
i found this post in joomla documentation and re-blog it to make me remember it more.
1. Go to your phpmyadmin page
2. Open your joomla database
3. Find jos_users table, (in your database the prefix jos… according to your setting, sometimes named josroot_users or any other name)
4. Click that table and choose browse on the top mysql menu.
5. Edit (on name coloum) administrator entry.
6. On password option insert your new password in md5 code.
(u can generate it in this page)
7. Click Go