Warning 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built “MSIL” and the processor architecture of the reference
this is my warning message when i try to run my program
Warning 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built “MSIL” and the processor architecture of the reference “Oracle.DataAccess, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342, processorArchitecture=AMD64”, “AMD64”. This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. ConsoleApplication2
as this warning said. we need to avoid this miss match configuration. so simply adjusting the build configuration may solve this warning problem
a) That the key name doesn’t end in “.bak” (remove .bak if there)
b) That the RefCount value is 0 (change it if different)
c) That the State value is 0 (change if different)
for my problem the solution is the a)
i found out that my profile is ended with .bak, like in the picture above
after i rename this by removing the “.bak” i can login with my account that is failed the logon before
3. log off and try to log in with your own user account
How to get admin privilege in windows? how to create admin account in windows? how to clear and reset windows user and password?
i have been trouble with this issue since i dont have any account with admin privileged in my newly given laptop. the result of not having this administrator privilege is that i couldn’t install any software i want. i couldn’t event change the desktop background. demm…
up until that time i don’t know that there is a way to get admin privilege, create admin account, or clear and reset windows user and password. (or i know but wont bother think about it because i didnt have any issue with my own laptop).
so the solution was to install my own windows os as second boot/first boot. this method will leave the laptop with 2 windows operating system and separate folders, because i choose to install my own windows 7 in different partition (you should to this too if you want to install second, or third operating system. Partitioning harddisk is easy task to easily managed different OS)
but after browsing/searching for a while i get even brighter solution!. Hiren Boot :)…. this Hiren is crazy software. these are steps you need to get admin privilege in Windows
1. Just download and copy hiren boot to CD or create flash usb bootable and make your laptop to first boot CD or flash usb disk.
2. you will then will boot to hiren CD. press enter to continue boot.
3. Hiren software will display list of programs that can be use to tweak your laptop. Choose offline password changer for windows. or something that sound/look like that. (containing words ‘OFFline’ or ‘Password Changer’). press the number of that list (example : 4. Offline password changer for windows). Press 4
4. Follow the instruction. the simple step would be edit user privilege.
5. Choose edit user account/user privilege.
6. Choose user to edit and do the editing, make that user as an administrator.
The next time you boot your account that has been granted admin privilege will be displayed as administrator account in control panel.