It is confirmed and tested that BBM for android is working for any android ics 4.0 or later ‘phone’ version and iphone. I had confirmed it by my huawei y 300 phone, it works smoothly and pretty fast compared to Line. However BBM which is known for its robustness still lack of feature.. unlike whatsup which offers to send media form, image, sound, and video, BBM only offers the user to send Picture and record of sound. But its speed and its message status (Delivered-Read notification) is good enough if you consider, minimal usage of multimedia during your communication. User interface is pretty good, but the font and send-option message bar is to big and little bit disturbing for 4 inch phone.
if you want to experience it you can download it here
download free BBM for Android
this is the right link of BBM application on playstore among other BBM-like applications in playstore.
If you come to playstore and search it, just type “BBM for Android”.. This morning, it is located on the second list, with title BBM and small description “BlackBerry Limited”. just make sure you download the right one 🙂
Currently Tablet is not Supported
If you want to download BBM for your tablet, but you can’t install it, there is no wrong with your device. From article http://appscout.pcmag.com/apple-ios-iphone-ipad-ipod/317108-bbm-finally-launches-on-iphone-and-android , i find out that this new release version has not yet support the Tablet version of any android. so just be patient if you still want to download BBM for your tablet, it may come real soon :D.
here i will resume the plus minus off bbm compared to some other chat application
– Fast & Smooth (compared to Line)
– Add privacy because you use BBM ID instead of you own phone number.
– Has Delivered and Read notification. It will help you to assure the status of your message (whatsup doesnt have this)
– Good User Interface. The display of Android for BBM is better than the original BBM in Blackberry
– Minimal Multimedia Feature. You can only send your picture and recorded sound (compared to whatsup and Line)
– Harder to invite or to add friend because you should know the BBM ID (compared to whastup)
– Knowing BBM ID doesnt mean you can call the user. BBM ID is separated information to phone number, you still need to share or know phone number manually to be able to call other user.
– Little bit disturbing display of send message option. The display is too big for 4 inch screen
Nah, I think thats all,
again you can download BBM For Android Here