Jcow is facebook like application, it has been used by some community to create their own “facebook” page. Jcow available in Free and Paid license. The Free license have limited feature though. Below, is the instruction to install Jcow on your hosting.
1. Download Jcow application installer here or in http://www.jcow.net/
2. Create new directory for your Jcow
3. Upload the file to your hosting place it in folder Jcow, extract it here.
4. Create new database and database user, give all privileges to the user to access database.
5. In you Jcow directory find install.php change permission to execute file
chmod 775 install.php
6. Open your install.php on your browser according to your jcow directory. example : http://caleudum.com/jcow/install.php
7. Insert information required.
8. Delete install.php then try to browse your Jcow folder. example http://demo.jcow.net/
here is the example