How to compress pdf file
There was a case when i needed to compress my pdf file which is generated from ms word, but i had to compress it till this file has size no larger that 100 KB. After trying some ways, including online file submission and googling, i only found one solution. nitro pdf. you can use nitro pdf to compress your file with steps below.
1. Download/Install nitro pdf
2. Run nitro pdf
3. Open pdf file that you like to optimize or compress (reduce file size)
4. On menu file, choose optimize pdf
5. The next window choose remove object tab
make sure you check all boxes presented, because it will reduce you file size greater than you ever imagine :).
6. Click optimize and you get new smaller-size pdf file :D, Save as