How to set google earth proxy? Setting proxy in google earth?
It is true that google earth needs internet connection to run its service. In direct internet connection there will be no problem, but for internet connection with proxy, google earth will display notification about internet connection problem. so where we can do proxy setting?
it seems that google earth read proxy setting in IE brower, so if you want your google earth to work properly, you can first make sure your proxy setting in IE works. If it is still not working maybe you should also check for other browser proxy, such as mozilla & google chrome, and make sure that those browsers can access internet.
Setting proxy in internet explorer can be done by these step :
1. in menu bar choose tools > internet options
2. in new window that appears choose menu connection and chose setup
3. write the address of your proxy and its port
The importance of certification is to measure and to show your competencies formally through legal document. certification also show you the level of your ability in specific skill or knowledge. It can be used to get higher salary from the employee :). CCNA is first step that should be taken to measure you knowledge and ability in internetworking.
The output of CCNA sertification
Install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and wireless access service securely, as well as troubleshoot and configure small to medium network (500 nodes or fewer) for performance :
Ukuran Chino Pants Cewek, Regular FIt, Slim Fit, Skinny Fit
Katalog Warna Chino Pants Cewek/Cowok
Klik untuk memperbesar / click to enlarge
Daftar Harga Poduk (Promo)
harga celana chino pants cewek / cowok adalah Rp 140.000 harga celana denim cewek/cowok adalah Rp 130.000
harga produk chino pants dan denim pants
How To Order
Tentukan dulu model celana, warna, dan ukuran celana chino yang ingin di pesan
Kirim pesanan Anda melalui SMS ke 082-121-606-818 or firstname.lastname@example.org dengan format :
• Kami akan mengirimkan nomor rekening beserta total yang harus anda transfer (barang + onkos kirim)
• Setelah Anda transfer segera beritahukan kami, dan kami akan segera melakukan proses produksi.
• Setelah barang jadi kami akan langsung mengirimkannya ke Anda
• Proses produksi membutuhkan waktu 7 hari dan tergantung dari banyaknya pesanan
• Kalo mau sekedar tanya-tanya dulu silahkan, ini Contact Person nya
Untuk yang ingin tanya-tanya dilayani melaui sms di nomer berikut 🙂 082 121 606 818 or email@example.com
Terms and Condition Syarat dan Ketentuan :
• Pemesanan menggunakan sistem Pre Order artinya Pesan – Bayar – Produksi – Kirim
• Berapapun jumlah pesanan akan kami layani, walaupun pesanan Cuma satu
• Pembayaran dilakukan secara lunas di awal atau DP minimal 50% dari harga barang
• Order akan diproses setelah pembayaran
• Barang tidak Ready Stock
• Produksi dilakukan di Bandung
• Proses produksi 7 hari
• Pembayaran dapat dilakukan melalui BNI
• Pengiriman menggunakan JNE, TIKI, dan POS
• Ongkos kirim dihitung dari Bandung ditanggung pembeli
• Ongkos transfer beda bank ditanggung oleh pembeli
• Barang yang sudah dipesan tidak dapat dibatalkan
• Barang yang sudah dikirim tidak dapat ditukar kembali. Pastikan ukuran yang Anda pilih adalah benar
Frequently Asked Question
Q : Barang ready stock ga gan?
A : Ngga. Kita sistemnya pre order sis (pesan – bayar – produksi -kirim) 🙂
Q : Gan ane minat jadi reseller nih, ada untungnya ga?
A : Pasti ada gan, kontak saya lsg aja
Tier 1 network terms is usually used when we talk about computer networking, from meriam webster dictionary the definition of tier is :
a : a row, rank, or layer of articles; especially : one of two or more rows, levels, or ranks arranged one above another
b : a group of political or geographic divisions that form a row across the map (the southern tier of states)
Tier 1 network can be understood as rank 1 network, Tier 1 ISP then refers to Rank 1 ISP. from wikipedia the tier 1 network is an internet protocol network that participate in the internet via settlement-free interconnection called settlement free peering.
Tier 2 network / ISP is network that still needs tier 1 ISP reach some portion of (global) internet. This tier 2 ISP pays for unequal traffic flows between them, the term fee-based peering or transit is usually used to refers to this kind of settlement. Tier 2 network may connected through same size network with settlement free peering (tier 2 to tier 2)
While Tier 3 network / ISP is network that is connected to global internet through Tier 2 ISP. as the customer of bigger ISP, they pay for the transit fee to its Tier 1 or Tier 2 ISP.
You can observe the network hierarki from this image
From IDC White Paper (Tier 1 ISPs : What Are They And Why They Are Important) there are some characteristics that represent Tier 1 Network :
1. Tier 1 Networks Dont Pay for the trafic between similiar size networks
2. Tier 1 Networks Have access to all routing tables from their peering networks
3. Tier 1 Networks peer on one or more continent
4. Tier 1 Networks own or lease transoceanic fiberoptic transport
5. Tier 1 Networks deliver packet to and from customer and to and from peers around the world
in computer networks, peering means voluntary interconnection between separately internet network in purpose for exchange traffic between the customer of each network. Each participant doesn’t pay for the traffic, instead they get the money from their own customer. The term peering is used when two participant shared the same link with same size (equivalent sized partner).
The biggest internet provider that connected accross continent is example of tier 1 ISP. some of them will have underground oceanic backbone to ensure it can deliver the highest data rate.
There are 3 basic form of interconnection rules : public peering, private peering, and transit.
private peering refers to direct interconnection between two ISP. this connection is built via layer 1 and layer 2 link between ISP with similar networks capacity and traffic level. Its exclusive and expensive
public peering refers to multiple interconnection of network through internet exchange. it is the predominant model for exchanging traffic between ISP. The term public implies that many tier 1 or tier 2 networks can connect through it. The service itself can be free and commercial. the commercial one tough, tries to give the experience equal with private peering, they move incredible amount of traffic, without loss.
Transit refers to selling dedicated access through ISP network via private lease-line telecommunications circuits. Transit cost comes from circuit cost and variable cost associated with the traffic carried upstream to the internet.
Internet 10 is ie accompanion for windows 8, but it can be downloaded freely and run well in windows 7. Whats new about internet explorer is that internet explorer 10 offers new performance, much better than its predecessor, other older ie version
some site has displayed benchmark result of some most used browser such as firefox, google chrome, opera. And among these browsers internet explorer 10 has showed really good result loh 🙂
1. Some old system/application in corporate environment is built browser based
you will meet some application and system that can only run in Internet Explorer, so using internet explorer 10 will still offers u ability to access the application while having better user experience
1. Minimized tab representation
one thing i hate from this browser is that this browser still showing multiple icon in our windows taksbar for each tab we open.
somehow this kind of representation makes me think that i had open many programs separately and drives me to think that my laptop works much harder to run each internet explorer tab
here is the picture showing how browser tabs resulted in minimized IE icons in taksbar..
2. right click menu
beside those disadvantages there is still right click menu option that is missing, there is no ‘show image’ or ‘open image in new tab’
so its harder for me to take images url source or to open images in new tab
to download the internet explorer 10 you can open here
Probability and statistics is very important in real life application, it is very useful for analysis in business process and market research. here i write some term usually used in probability and statistic in order to make us more familiar and to review/remember it.
1. Random Experiment : Experiment that its outcome can’t be measure for certainty for ex, the result when we toss the dice in contrast with biology experiment that usually comes up with general result, provided we control the variable under alike conditions
2. Sample Spaces : A set S that contains of all possible outcome from random experiment. when we toss a dice than sample space is (1,2,3,4,5,6) or all possible outcome of each side of the dice
-Sample points : Each outcome in sample spaces.
-Finite sample space : if sample space has finite number of points (discrete sample space ex= integer)
-Countably infinite sample space : if it has as many points as natural number
-Uncountably infinite sample space : if it has as many points in some interval in x axis 0<=x<=1 = (nondiscrete sample space ex= real number)
3. Event : is subset A of sample space S, a set of possible outcomes
-Elementary set : single points/posible outcome
-Certain set : set S, where any of S can occure
-Empty set : if element can not occur in S
-Union : if either A or B or both occure = A U B
-Intersection : if both A and B occurs = A and B
-complement of A : A' = Not A = Sample space - A
-A but not B represented by = A-B or A and B'
-Mutually Exclusive : If A and B can not both occur (A and B = 0)
4. Axiom of Probability
Supposed we have discrete set S then all subsets corresponds to event,
Conversely we have nondiscrete set S, only special subsets called measurable correspond to event,
To each event A in the class C of event, we associate a real number P(A).
P is called probability function, and P(A) the probability of event if the following axiom is satisfied
[caption width="500" align="aligncenter"] axiom of probability[/caption]
Compression means reducing number of bits required to represent the video image. Video compression in IPTV is always needed in order to deliver smooth service. choosing suitable video compression can mean success or failure in video networking project.
compressing technology has been used to transform large data into small one that can be put into more tiny device. mp3 compression convert audio data from CD into smaller file that can be put into mp3 player with a smaller size of storage (at first). Other compression make it possible for us to watch 2 hours movie from DVD cassette and player. even we can put more than one movie into 1 DVD.
Compression technology has been used because it has many advantages such as :
1. Compressed stream can be transmitted over lower bit rate network rather than uncompressed stream.
2. More compressed stream can fit into given bandwidth.
3. Without compression there is no way to deliver HD video which occupies 1Gbps of bandwidth.
4. Compressed stream can fit more into given storage size.
5. A good compression technique can be used to reduce the amount of bandwidht
USeeTV as i mentioned in my post before, has built software for android phone, so that any android phone can play TV streaming function via its smartphone. USeeTV for android is suitable via google play strore. You can read the rest of article and download free USeeTV, TV streaming for Android here.
In that site, i found reviews from 2 users saying that the app is great and 1 user saying the app is bad because for non free video you have to register first. but overall i think its great. so just try it 🙂