1. Writing Hello World, Open you notepad and write this line
2. Save it and name the program with .c as extension.
for example hello.c
3. Compile the program using compiler, you can use and install gcc, after installation complete open command prompt and enter command below
gcc hello.c -o hello
4. The compiler will compile the program and result some file
hello.c and hello.exe
5. Now you can run the program by typing hello or hello.exe and hit enter
C program consist of function and variables .
Function contains statements that specify computing operations to be done,
Variables store values used during the computation
Main is special function, your program begins executing at the beginning of the main
Function arguments are list of values provided when calling the function, as a method to communicate data between function